13 July 2009

Decisions, Decisions Part II: The Electric Boogaloo

So, my plan was, as I said before, to let SWHYTBN let me know her name. And while waiting, I was gonna let y'all know the names that were in the running. But today, the name hit me. Luckily, I saw it coming, so the impact din't even leave a bruise. (ba-dum-dum)

And, so, without further ado, I give you....

Raxacoricofallapatorius, or Raxi for short.

Also, for being as tiny as she is, Raxi is already proving to be full-fledged kitteh-storm. For example, today alone she has
  • knocked over a travel mug of coffee while I was over at the neighbor's house
  • made two --that's two -- international phone calls on the Magic Jack (and apologies to whomever lives at (555) 555-5555 for the two minute call)
  • snatched a half slice of pizza off Jen's plate -- and dashed away with it


Not to mention slaying various and sundry vicious pieces of paper and vanquishing the fierce Box of Cardboardia & et cetera

Also too and? Right now she's perched on my left shoulder, alternately trying to eat my glasses and dismember my ponytail.

And I couldn't be happier. :)

4 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

A "Trouble Maker" - Cool!!

And "Raxi" wrocks!

;)

Ouyangdan said...

Well that's good...she is sufficiently Kitteh-esque!

Rest easy knowing that all paper attacks will be avenged in your name.

Fran / Blue Gal said...

She's adorable. And Happy Birthday! (mine's Thursday)

Have you tried a rolled up ball of aluminum foil yet? Great cheap cat toy.

Steve said...

Raxi VS fierce Box of Cardboardia

Could be the next big summer movie blockbuster!

Congrats Brotha