09 September 2007

Yo!

Okay, so DCup called me out (in a comment on the previous post) and asked if anyone was at home.



I'm still here.




I'm just bored shitless (with the whole monotony of life) and haven't been able to come up with anything worthwhile to post. Every time an idea hits, I discover that someone else has already been there, and done it better than I could.

From DCup herself to Liss to TheCunningRunt, all of the wonderful people I read on a regular basis [see blogroll] do such a wonderful job of expressing the outrage and bewilderment that we (in the lefty blogosphere) are all experiencing that I wonder how anyone could fail to see and agree that this country and, indeed, the whole planet, is in a bad place....


Be that as it may, I found this at SAP's place:


NerdTests.com says I'm a Kinda Dorky Nerd God.  What are you?  Click here!


you know me, if I don't have anything to say, I post a test!!!

Now that the summer heat is fading into autumn, I should have more vim and start posting more. Thank you for your patience (said the mortician to the bad doctor)

No comments: