01 March 2008

Do You Know What Day It Is?



w00t!!!!

My bloggity blog is one years old! Or was that yesterday? Anyway, in that year I have posted 378 times. Granted, there were a lot of quizzes and Python clips, and, for the past 5 months or so, the weekly Pheaux Phyre, but still, I haven't done half bad since my first post.

In the year since I joined the blogosphere, I have met some wonderful people (see blogroll), some of them really wonderful (more on that soon, I hope), and been made to feel welcome at many other sites. The pseudonymous semi-hermit blogging from a "Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago)" has changed and grown (more on that to come as well).

And so, today, on this anniversary, I'd like to announce - to the world - the name behind Phydeaux. Many of you already know it, and it's time to tell the rest:


Hello, world, this is Bob speaking.


Now, if y'all still want to call me Phydeaux (or Phyd or Phy) please do. I, myself, like the name. But for those of you who know me, you no longer have to worry about not letting slip my real name.

Also, I'll still refer to the Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago), even though its location is no longer secret, but it's only because I have to call it something, ya know?

And, I haven't really decided how I'll sign posts and comments. We shall see how that goes, but for right now I'm leaning towards "Phy/Bob", which has a sound I really like (for personal reasons).

So, that's pretty much it. Wow. Telling something like this... I wonder where that could lead?

No comments: