10 January 2008

The Invasion Of The Secret Lair!

So, here I was this morning, minding my own business when suddenly I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up from the website I was visiting and saw that I was being invaded! Immediately sensing that I was outnumbered outclassed, I decided that a quick surrender and befriending was my only hope.

I think it worked....


Yes, Dear Readers, I was vanquished by none other than my good blogpal, Jennifer! She drove up from her sister's home in REDACTED, NC for an all-too-brief day visit. Despite the drizzly weather, we spent some time in downtown Asheville and took a stroll through the botanical gardens at UNC-Asheville.



In seemingly no time at all, she had to head back down the mountain to REDACTED. It is unfortunate (from my point of view) that she lives in Costa Rica, some 1700+ miles from the Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago), but I hope that we can, despite the distance, arrange to have more visits in the future. I've never been to Costa Rica, after all. I now have an excuse to change that.

No comments: