17 November 2007

Location Of The Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago) Revealed!

After much soul searching, I have decided to "remove the veil" of obfuscation regarding my location. This has been a difficult decision, because, as regular readers will know, I am a very private 'friendly neighborhood curmudgeonly misanthrope'.

I realize that this means hordes of my fans will be popping by to see me and my faithful sidekicks (teh kittehs, Puff and Callie), but that's the price of fame. Plus, I can charge admission and give tours and such.

I figure ten bucks a head (and five bucks for non pot smokers) ought to be about right. For that low, low price you get to see how "an anti-capitalist misanthrope who lives in a camper in the woods" lives, join in the grubbing for roots and berries, learn how to build a proper campfire, and many other fun and useful tasks that keep a misanthrope busy!

I'll even offer retreats - both weekend and week-long, where you can learn how to follow in my footsteps (size 12's, so they're easy to follow) and start your own hermit community! I'm still figuring out the cost of the retreats, so stay tuned!

Back to today's task: The Revealing!

After lengthy discussions and "enhanced interrogations", I have been granted permission from the Pentagon to publish the following picture, wherein the location of the Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago) is shown.

Here it is (click picture to embiggen):


That's me, right there. No, to the right a little. There.

I hope you have enjoyed this unveiling as much as I have.

(photo courtesy of GoogleEarth, and a tip o' the hat to konagod, who gave me the idea on his new photoblog BLACK SOAP)

No comments: