29 November 2008

Saturday Post

Seen all over Teh InterWebs Tubes, so here's my version:

1. Five names you go by:
a) Bob
b) Phydeaux
c) Robert
d) Robb
e) Babe

Three things you are wearing right now:

a) Duke Basketball tee shirt
b) gym shorts
c) socks

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

a) yes
b) and how


4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

That's a good question, and I can't answer it.

5. Two things you did last night:

a) Watched an episode of Rosemary & Thyme with my sister.
b) Played Spades online.

6. Two things you ate today:

a) Granola
b) Organic Colby Cheese

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

a) My Dad
b) Jen

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

a) Go to the Family Thanksgiving gathering
b) Blog and/or play Spades online

9. Two longest car rides:

I'm not sure of the answer... I mean, longest in what time frame? Last day? Last year? In the history of time?

10. Two of your favorite beverages:

a) Stout
b) Coffee

No comments: