23 June 2008

Ememe

Meaning, I received this one via email....


2008 QUESTIONNAIRE

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your
friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then
send this to your friends including the person who sent it
to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little
things about your friends that you might not have known!



1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00am

2. Diamonds or pearls? As I'll never be able to afford either, meh.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Heh. Star Trek: Generations, I believe. Yep, haven't been to a cinema in around ten years.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Current? LOST All time? M*A*S*H

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee

6. What is your middle name? Robert

7. What food do you dislike? Asparagus

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Bela Fleck and the Flecktones: Live at the Quick

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1993 Dodge Spirit (with only 85k miles)

10. Favorite sandwich? Reuben (and let me tell you, it's hard to find a really good reuben around here)

11. What characteristic do you despise? Hypocrisy

12. Favorite item of clothing? My little black dress ... errr, wait. I don't have one of those! So... my Lleu t-shirt that I got for my birthday 12 years ago.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? /smiles/

14. Are you an organized person? The answer to that is somewhere under the pile of papers next to me....

15. Where would you retire to? The drawing room.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I remember last year's, does that count?

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Post it.

18. Furthest place you are sending this? Out to the entire InterWebs Tubes, so everywhere!!1!

19. Person you expect to send it back first? The first person to read it

20. When is your birthday? 11 July (see my wishlist in the sidebar if you care to celebrate it with me ;) )

22. What is your shoe size? 11½ EEE

23. Pets? As often as I can. Oh, you mean do I have any? Yup. Muh kittehs, Puff and Callie.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut. But then I got bigger and bigger ... and bigger. I quickly outgrew the height limitation.

26. How are you today? Sad that George Carlin died, but otherwise okay.

27. What is your favorite flower? Whatever fragrant blossoms are now in season.

29. What are you listening to right now? Classical music on the radio.

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Dunno.

29. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn.

31. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes, but more often on the moon (my ruling planet).

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple

33. How is the weather right now? Be-yoo-ti-ful!

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? If Skype counts, my Dad. Otherwise, my friend Crystal.

35. Favorite soft drink? Don't drink soft drinks,unless they have liquor in them. ;)

36. Favorite restaurant? Jack of the Wood, in Asheville (they have really good reubens... not to mention Green Man beers, brewed on-site).

37. Hair color? Dark brown

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Red Rider BB gun (no, I didn't put my eye out).

39. Summer or W Chrissiinter? WTP does that mean?

41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Duh. Chocolate.

42. Coffee or tea? Coffee

43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well, as I'm posting this on my blog, I don't see as how that's necessary, but if any of them want to, sure.

44. When was the last time you cried? One day last week.

45. What is under your bed? The steering wheel of the Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago) - I built a bed shelf over the 'cockpit' several years ago.

46. What did you do last night? Chatted with a dear friend, and the second string as well.

47. What are you afraid of? Another Republican administration. Ever.

48. Salty or sweet? I am both.

49. How many keys on your key ring? One.

50. How many years at your current job? I've been working for Gentleman Farmer since 2001, on and off.

51. Favorite day of the week? A day is a day is a day.

52. Do you make friends easily? Kinda. It depends on the person.

53. How many people will you send this to? Approximately 6.5 billion

54. How many will respond? A helluva lot less than 6.5 billion!

55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, it's nice to get to know friends better.


NOTE: The questions are numbered just as I received them. I have no idea what happened to the missing questions. If you see them, let me know.


If you read this, you must answer or you will break the chain, and your inbox will be flooded with "Viarga[sic]" and "Baby Maker" spams. Or not.

No comments: