09 June 2008

Creative Writing Redux

Okay, I had so much fun with this post on Saturday that I'm gonna keep doing the same thing. For those who missed the setup the week before, what I'm doing is taking comments - a phrase or a "moment" of description - left in the designated thread (that would be this one) and writing a scene or possibly a complete short short story using all the comments - or as many as I can, as the case may be. An example might be:


"Don't you point that coffee mug at me, young man!"


I would like to add one thing. If you choose to leave a comment on this, please don't read the other comments (if any) before you leave yours. The challenge is for me to weave together unrelated bits into a coherent whole. I will post the new scene/story on Saturday.

So, whaddaya say?

No comments: