07 December 2009

Well, That Was Different....

We just watched the latest Doctor Who episode, "The Waters of Mars", and, as I said to Jen about halfway through the show, it was a different kind of episode. I won't give any spoilers, but if you've seen it and want to talk about it, you can find a link to my email address over on the right --->

In other developments, we drove around a bit this afternoon, mostly because I wanted to take a photo from a certain spot, but also to see if we could spy any "For Rent" signs that would lead us to TOTH. We didn't find any such thing, nor was I able to get the photo I wanted. I did get this, though:


Mayhap we'll try again on both counts (well, we'll definitely be trying more on TOTH).

1 comment:

Steve said...

TOTH is there somewhere and you two will find it.
and a great pic even if it was not the one you wanted