11 January 2009

Cue R.E.M.*

"I have thousands of questions but I can't think of the right one."

So began the journalistic career of Samuel J. Wurzelbacher, live from Israel.

The people of Sderot "can't do normal things day to day" like get soap in their eyes in the shower, for fear of rockets, said America's most famous plumber,...

"I'm sure they're taking quick showers," he said. "I know I would."


Huh, turns out he's as good as most of the MSM after all.


But war correspondent or not, Wurzelbacher won't get to Gaza: Israel has barred access to foreign journalists.

"If he wants to put on an Israeli military uniform and go in as a volunteer, maybe," Seaman quipped. "Nobody goes in."


"Joe" is a big ole brave Murrikan. Ya think he'll take 'em up on the offer? Yeah, me neither.

News Corpse does an excellent snark job on Joe the Journalist. With video.




*Yeah, all the above was just an excuse to post this song:

No comments: