04 July 2007

Tagged by the Cap'n



Cap'n Dyke, Lesbian Pirate Queen & Rogue Blogger, has tagged me as a Thinking Blogger. I am deeply honored and somewhat taken aback. As I read posts around the blogosphere, I sometimes wonder why I bother doing any writing of my own. My own attempts to make a point (and hopefully a difference) seem somehow flat in comparison.

These are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

And here are my choices:

The Cunning Runt at Little Bang Theory - It’s no wonder I like his writing; we often seem to be on the same wavelength topic wise. He makes very good points in his posts and is an excellent nature photographer.
PortlyDyke at Teh Portly Dyke (no, that's not a typo) - She’s only been blogging for a month, but already seems to have found her zone. It’s a beautiful zone.
BitterGrace at BitterGrace Notes - I became aware of this gem of a blog due to the recent DOS attack on Shakesville. BitterGrace “specializes” in sexy, fragrant nature posts.
Tata at Poor Impulse Control - I have been a lurker at Poor Impulse Control for months and may have posted a comment or two, I don‘t really remember (I don't really remember the late 80's either, so please don't be offended). Fantastic and moving writing.
Minstrel Boy at Harp and Sword - This one likely needs no introduction. For those of you who haven’t visited, I highly recommend his recent “Superstition Ride” series of posts.


So, there you have it. If any of you tagees choose not to 'play along', that's fine. You still might get a hit or two and out of this. If one person discovers you because of this post, I will have done something for the mutual benefit of our world.

Thanks again, Cap'n, for tagging me.

No comments: