05 April 2009

*YAWN*

Another beautiful tropical sunset...


The view out my kitchen window. As you can see in the lower photo, the actual sunset is obscured by vegetation (and wall, as the camera is sticking its li'l head out the window on these shots). But, what I can see out the window doesn't suck.

Doesn't suck at all.

Oh, and in the interest of full disclosure, I am completely not already jaded by the beauty here -- and don't really expect ever to be so. After all, I did spend the first 45+ years of my life in the mountains of North Carolina, which is not an ugly place at all.

4 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

Cuz, it's beautiful! And I'm SO glad you're appreciating it. What a joy it must be to discover so much that's new, yet in some ways similar to what you love about the world you already know.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your lives as they progress down this path.

Best of everything to all of you, my friends!

kkryno said...

This is so cool and wonderful! I love that life is looking so beautiful for you two now.

:)

kkryno said...

And the girls, too!

Unknown said...

Wow, I don't think I could ever tire of living where you now reside Bob.