16 December 2007

Finish The Thought

pidomon has tagged me with this meme from konagod:

I Never... use two words when one will do suffices (never ever ever ever ever ever).... watched an episode of Seinfeld.... say never.... played the game "I Never".... watch MSM programming.... get rid of a book.

I Rarely... do any travelling.... go shopping (other than groceries).... have no music playing.... go to bed at a "decent" hour.... spend less than several hours a day online.... eat in a restaurant.... get to see significant amounts of snow any more.... am serious.

I Cry... in baseball.... when watching sappy old flicks.... when listening to beautiful music.... when I hit my finger/thumb when driving nails.... for her, Argentina.... when I haven't had weed for a long time.

I Am Not Always... awake.... broke, just most of the time.... sure where I put it.... wearing pants.... joking.... dressed for success.... thinking - yes, I am... fighting to keep a cat from laying on my forearms or the keyboard while I am trying to type.

I Lose... things all the time.... horizons.... myself in books all the time.... my thread of thought more often than one would expect.... weight, then I gain it back..... track of time a lot.... sleep worrying about money sometimes.

I'm Confused... and dazed, for so long it's not true.... by how people can vote for candidates that are not working for the common weal.... right now.... , is it pee-d'oh-mon or pid-o-mon ( ;) ).

I Miss... Christmas when I was a kid.... getting toys as presents.... taking long walks in the snow.... snow that lays for more than a day.... sharing my bed with someone I love (sometimes).... my old cat Serena, sometimes.

I Need... sleep....

I Should... be in bed right now....

I LOVE... Paris in the springtime.... Celtic, bluegrass, and "mountain" music.... muh kittehs.... my family.... and my friends, even though I don't see most of them as often as I should.


So, now I got's to tag people.... Hmmm, I tag Jen (I don't care that she's using dialup for the next few weeks), Cousin Runt (even though he is pissing me off by posting a buttload of snow pics), and Gender Blank ('cause she hasn't posted in a while - I know, she's way busy, but a guy can try, can't he?).

No comments: