08 December 2007

Caturday!



The above pictures were taken several hours apart.

Yes, Puff is a ball of energy sometimes.....


NO pics of Callie this time, as I am mad at her. The past two nights she has decided, beginning around 3:30 and continuing until I finally surrender to the inevitable and get up, that it is play time, and that her world would not be complete unless I was included.

Attacks on my feet, hands, nose, and ears over and over and over and over and over and over. As soon as I would fall back asleep, POUNCE!

So, today, I'm poking her whenever I notice she's asleep.

I SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AROUND BEFORE I POSTED UPDATE:
from a commenter over at konagod's Friday Pussy Blog: The Slut Sprawl Edition comes this perfectly appropriate video. All of that, except for the baseball bat.....

No comments: