07 January 2009

Pheaux Phyre Phorum: The Crap, I Forgot It Was Wednesday Again Edition



Geez...

I reckon I'm gonna have to set a weekly alarm to remind me. :)

Next week I will get this thing posted earlier, and will either have a Skype chat set up or, maybe possibly, a new commenting platform I've been hearing about.

For those of you who don't have it, Skype is a free chat and VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol -- aka "phone"). One of those dealies where you can (voice) talk to anyone anywhere computer to computer free. Jen and I use it fairly regularly, and I think it's pretty good.

However, for the Phyre, we'll just be doing text. Anyway, it's free and easy to set up, so you'll have no excuse next week when I light the Phyre and put up the chat link. ;)

For tonight, there's still "good old" Hell-0-Scam if ye've somethin' to say.

No comments: