07 October 2008

Rebirth of a Series (Sorta)

Back in the Spring I did a series of photos of The Disappearing House. Now that it's Fall, I figured the only right thing to do is show the other end of the spectrum. And so, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you....

The Reappearing House!!1!!one!


It's there, you just can't see it yet. What you can see is a wee bit o' Fall Color in the trees. And a wee bit may be all we get in these here parts.


The most glorious bit that I can see around here. Except for the beech trees, which the leaves always turn a pretty yellow (as evidenced in the top photo), most of the rest either haven't changed yet or are going straight to brown. We'll see what the next few weeks bring.

I hear the Farmer's Almanac is calling for a cold, wet winter.

No comments: