08 November 2009

This Guy Really Doesn't Want a Mac...

Seriously, stop it. I don't care if Mac stuff is better. I don't care if Mac stuff is cool. I don't care if every Mac product comes equipped with a magic button on the side that causes it to piddle gold coins and resurrect the dead and make holographic unicorns dance inside your head. I'm not buying one, so shut up and go home. Go back to your house. I know, you've got an iHouse. The walls are brushed aluminum. There's a glowing Apple logo on the roof. And you love it there. You absolute monster.


Fantastically written tongue-in-cheek screed, h/t to Mike (and his roundup) over at C&L.

4 comments:

intelliwench said...

Invites to my Windows 7 lauch party are in the mail...

Unknown said...

I wouldn't buy a Mac, but if someone were to give me one......

splord said...

intelliwench, geee, ummm, thanks. But I'm ... uuuh, busy that night.

:)


Dusty, I doubt I'll ever be have a "chunk, large" o' money to spend on a Mac, but, oh, would I love to have one.

Jennifer said...

Well, that's what Big Prize Giveaways is for.