28 November 2009

Hmmm

I'm still feelin' poorly, and I missed both Thanksgiving dinners to which we were invited (Jen and the girls went, and I got "Bobby Bags" from both, though).... Ummm, I found some downloadable scenarios for one of the computer games I really enjoy playing and have played nearly to death, so it's nice to have new stuff to do.... I hear that cake (at least Dora the Explora [sic] cake) and wine go together.... Oh, and I've been watching (online) the HBO miniseries "John Adams", based on the David McCullough biography -- which I've read, and I've found it to be very enjoyable.... Can't think of anything else for now.

See ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you are well on your way to being yer ole self again Bob!

Where online might one see the John Adams miniseries?

Lockwood said...

Get well soon, my friend. I'm still looking around in my spare time for info on your earth-shaking experience. However, it often takes a few days for analysis to show up, especially outside the US... plus we have the holiday weekend, so many of the geoblogs I follow are less active.

Jennifer said...

The geoblogs are less active.

Heh.