22 April 2008

My Ass Has Been Tagged!

My Siamese Cousin, The Cunning Runt, has tagged me for the following meme...

Here’s The Deal:

Link to the person who tagged you (done. )
Post the rules on your blog (done. )
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people by linking to their blogs.
Let each of the six know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs).
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


And off we go....

1) I have sported a beard almost my entire life. Well, since puberty hit, anyway. The only times I haven't had a beard were the times when I worked in the food service industry.

2) My first vehicle was a 1972 Volkswagen Microbus Kampmobile. It was fully decked out, except for the pop-top sleeping loft. I loved the Bus, and drove the hell out of it. The best thing about it was the fact that I kept it stocked with "emergency" camping supplies, which meant I could, at any time, take off and go camping.

3) I love camping. See #2 above, and note that I live in a Winnebago RV now (and for the last 7 1/2 years.

4) In high school, I played every single brass instrument in band. (not all at once, you understand) In marching band, I played the baritone (freshmen year) and flügelhorn (soph, jr, sr years). In concert band I primarily played the euphonuim (baby tuba), but in my senior year I was part of a brass quintet, and played tuba, trombone and euphonium. And in the Spring Concert, I played french horn on one of the selections.

5) For two years I was part owner of, and ran, a head shop in Asheville, NC. I advertised in the local free weekly (Mountain Xpress). I normally would do a Top Ten reasons to shop at my store, and one week I added, at the bottom of the ad, "Ask about our naked shopper discount!" I never expected people would take me up on it. Silly me. Some people are quite exhibitionistic. And, yes, several people, both male and female, took advantage of the discount.

6) I am a big fan of hippie chicks. See #5 above.

CR tagged the people I would have tagged, so I'll just let anyone who reads this and wants to have at it.

No comments: