10 September 2007

A Pome

I StumbledUpon a cool MadLib poem generator at this site, and here was my first creation!

dastardly chair's dastardly chair

"I run my hills and all the clock speaks tall;
I click my mugs and all is engage again.
(I sit I run you up inside my cat.)

The speaker go sleeping out in quiet and smelly,
And hot hill speaks in:
"I run my clocks and all the mug speaks tall;

I clicked that you engageed me into cat
And sit me gargantuan, runed me quite tall.
(I sit I run you up inside my cat.)

Phydeaux speaks from the speaker, hill's clocks click:
Exit mug and Crystal's cat:
"I run my clocks and all the mug speaks tall;

I engageed you'd sit the way you said,
But I run old and I speak your name.
(I sit I run you up inside my cat.)

I should have clockd a mug instead;
At least when cat clicks they engage back again.
"I run my clocks and all the mug speaks tall;

(I sit I run you up inside my cat.)

- Phydeaux & Sylvia Plath

I do believe "I sit I run you up inside my cat" is my new favorite phrase....

Oh, and in the fourth stanza, I chose only the "Phydeaux" - not the speaks - but how fekkin' cool is that that my "name" appears in full in the generated poem!?

Aaaaaand, another thing. How freaky is it that the very first page that loaded when I clicked on the Stumble button was a page dealing with writer's block? [cue Twilight Zone music]

No comments: