29 October 2009

Move Over Disney World

Because Costa Rica is the happiest place on Earth. At least, according to researchers at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam in the Netherlands.

The inhabitants of Costa Rica hold the first position of this classification, with an average of 66.7 happy years of life, followed by Iceland with 66.4 years and Denmark 65 happy years. The United States is listed at 58 years.


So I guess I bought myself 8.7 years of extra happiness by moving here. Hmmm, I guess it would be pro-rated, but still....

I can haz moar happy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, that is very cool dude. I think I shortened my lifespan by doing a roadtrip to Billings MT with my little sister this week.

Steve said...

hopefully the rides are cheaper there!

Jennifer said...

I'm happy to have you here; does that count?