25 June 2007

I Guess I'm It!

Brian, over at Incertus, tagged me with this, and, in all humility, I cannot say no. Also, Teh Portly Dyke issued an open invite to play, so I'm burning two stones at both ends - or something like that.

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So, without further ado, here are Eight Random Factabits about Phydeaux!

1) I find it very difficult to come up with lists about me.
2) By most people's standards, I probably live a very boring life.
3) I'm happy with my life (almost all of the time).
4) I really do live in a 24' 1973 Winnebago.
5) I make Oscar Madison look neat - most of the time.
6) There is no rule # six.
7) Seriously, if Felix Unger showed up, he'd keel over dead.
8) I make references to old TV shows (and plays) all the time.


Well, now, that wasn't so hard, was it! As far as tagging others, I've been seeing this float around for a while... so anyone who stops by and hasn't been tagged (or wants a do-over), have at it!

No comments: