26 May 2007

Things I Do When Shakesville is "Offline"? MORE TESTS!!

You Really Know Your State Capitols

You Got 20 State Capitols Correct

You're either a geography buff... or you have an excellent memory.


BTW, the test is obviously flawed; there were only twenty questions. Last I looked, there were fifty states.


You Are 39% American

America: You don't love it or want to leave it.
But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme make over.
On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead...
And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!


I don't care what this test says, I was born here! I do loves me some freak flag, though!


You Are Wolverine

Small but fierce, you're a great fighter.
Watch out! You are often you're own greatest enemy.

Powers: Adamantium claws, keen senses, the ability to heal quickly


YEAH! Logan was always my fave!


Your Sensitivity Score: 52%

As far as sensitivity goes, you're a lot more in tune than most people.
You can't help but be touched by what's around you - good and bad.
But when things do get really bad around you, you are strong enough not to break down.


I think I'll go cry now....

No comments: